Connected Car Conference 2019 will take place on May 23 in Moscow. This event is dedicated to the establishment of cooperation among connected technology market players.
The previous event allowed to discuss logistics and transport telematics, smart insurance, V2X, and ADAS. What are organizers preparing this year?
Conference on changes and prospects of connected car market in 2019
The conference will involve 17 representatives of the self-driving and connected car sector. Speakers of Connected Car Conference will examine relevant issues:
- 85% of the Russian car sharing fleet is focused in Moscow. One car sharing unit is accounted for 1082 Moscow citizens. How will the technology change the city?
- On December 1, 2018, Russia started testing the unmanned common transport, while Yandex would encourage the evolution of Moscow’s self-driving vehicles. What did it result in?
- Intelligent transportation infrastructure in Russia: what are the benefits of its integration?
- What novelties and trends in the transport industry will appear in 2019–2020?
Speakers include Roman Fershter, CEO of RGRAUTO, an official distributor of Mobileye, an Intel Company in Russia.
The event will also engage Ivan Zapolsky, Chief Technology Officer at Rightech. Ivan will explain what car industry issues can be solved by IoT technologies and what solutions already exist.
Besides presentations, the conference will feature two panel discussions. Experts will talk about regulatory framework of transport infrastructure, prospects of transport automation, and blockchain application for connected cars.
New Connected Cars solutions in exhibition area
The exhibition area will bring together representatives of the СС technology market in order to provide attendees with professional advice. Moreover, exhibitors will present 5-minute pitches, introducing services of their companies.
Who will benefit?
Car Conference aims to encourage the cooperation between original equipment manufacturers and connected car market players. The conference will be useful to car producers, car dealers, and car component manufacturers engaged in the СС market.
Information will be beneficial to developers of software and apps, navigation equipment, geolocation and cloud services related to connected cars.
The conference will also be interesting to:
- network service providers;
- mobile and satellite operators;
- representatives of telematic services and integrators of transport monitoring systems;
- logistics companies;
- government officials responsible for the growth of Russia’s connected car market.
Event organizer: Smile-Expo
Smile-Expo is an international organizer of events dedicated to innovative technologies for the B2B segment. The company has been holding major specialized events for 13 years, creating platforms for business development in 28 countries.
Registration to Connected Car Conference is already available! Tickets can be bought at the reduced price until April 21.