Connected Car Summit continues to gather experts, whose performances will shape business program of the event. Therefore we are glad to introducing another important speaker - Herman Chebotarev, co-founder of platform for connected cars RoadGear.
Mr. Chebotarev believes that with every passing day cars are getting smarter. It is possible that tomorrow they will be able to prevent accidents, warn of faults and register for technical maintenance. The day after tomorrow the car will praise its user for success in driving and will complain if the tank is filled with bad fuel. All this means that there are endless opportunities for high-tech startups.
In his report at Connected Car Summit Herman Chebotarev tell more about computer-aided diagnostics and location-based registering for technical maintenance in real time mode.
In particular, he will cover the following topics:
• Current situation of automobile market of Russia and the important of services development;
• Commercial potential of combining decisions of Advanced Remote Diagnostics and Location-based CRM;
• Foreign examples of combining Advanced Remote Diagnostics and Location-based CRM;
• Pre-installed (OEM) or plug-hardware solutions. What should you count on in service development?
• Are our service centers ready for service development? In the form of debates. Survey data.
Also, summit attendees will be able to ask Herman Chebotarev their questions about RoadGear that is not only a user solution, but also a platform for development of OBD II Connected Cars. In the near future company plans to present SDK so that every interested third-party expert could facilitate and encourage developments in this area.
Hurry up to join Connected Car Summit on March 13, 2015, not to miss this valuable report!