On November 21, the fourth international conference dedicated to connected vehicles Connected Car Summit will take place in ECC Sokolniki. How to add electric cars to the city infrastructure seamlessly, how to ensure the security of on-board systems, what’s the state policy toward smart cars – these and other questions will be highlighted by the summit speakers, keynote industry experts.
Seven headliners of the conference
1. Aleksander Gurko – co-head of the workgroup on the realization of the roadmap of the National Technology Initiative Autonet, president of the Non-commercial Partnership for Development and Use of Navigation Technologies (GLONASS Union), member of the Presidential Council for Economic Modernization and Innovative Development of Russia.
Topic: “Development of the advanced services market based on intelligence systems. Autonet 2.0”
2. Alexander Morozov – Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, occupied the position of commercial director of LLC Eurosibenergo, general director of CJSC Torgovy Dom Severstal Invest, procurement director of OJSC Ulyanovsky Avtomobilny Zavod.
Topic: “Realization of the state policy in the car industry”
3. Sergey Oksenyuk – project Manager at JSC GLONASS.
Dmitry Blekher – head of IT and Cybersecurity Development of the Russian Automobile Fellowship.
Topic: “From security to comfort: project of GLONASS JSC and RAF – Roadside technical assistance service”
4. Boris Glazkov – former director and vice president of the Center for Strategic Innovations of PJSC Rostelecom, head of Smart City direction of the interdepartmental workgroup of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation as part of the preparation of the federal program Digital Economy.
Topic: “Infrastructure for connected cars”
5. Albert Yefimov – head of the Robotechnical center at Sberbank.
Topic: “Overcoming a barrier in the unmanned technologies: the development of in-car autopilot intended for the conditions of the Russian winter. Case study of NTI “Winter City”
6. Ivan Zapolsky – chief technology officer at Rightech, creator of the functional IoT platform Rightech IoT Cloud, which is widely used in car sharing systems.
Topic: “Advantages of IoT technologies over vertical solutions in terms of Connected Cars”
7. Roman Fershter – head of the Russian division of Mobileye Vision Technologies, which develops a smart system for drivers called ADAS.
Two panel discussions
Apart from speakers’ presentations, the conference will feature two round tables: one with participants of the NTI Autonet 2.0, and another – with representatives of Skolkovo Foundation.
The first round table will focus on top-priority projects of the NTI Autonet, featuring participants of the transport telematics market and logistics of people and things.
Key topics: unmanned public transport, digital services in connected cars and artificial intelligence in vehicles.
The second discussion will touch the development tasks of transport facilities and technologies, interaction between the user and vehicle, and security.
Key topics: operating systems, processing of native language, in-car acoustic models, API, vulnerabilities of on-board systems and ways of eliminating them, results of testing remotely piloted vehicles.
One exhibition area…
…and many exhibitors. The exhibition area of Connected Car Summit will allow attendees to learn about new software, hardware, and prototypes of unmanned aerial vehicles. Moreover, they will be able to choose a cloud service, learn to collect data from a smart machine and to apply it, and consult with engineers.
Besides, the Startup Battle for connected cars and related infrastructure will take place as part of the summit for the first time. Guests will see how startups present their projects to investors.
Connected Car Summit will be held by Smile-Expo together with GLONASS UNION, supported by the NTI Autonet, innovative JSC RVC, special partner PJSC Rostelecom, official partner Yandex.Auto and partner JSC NIIMA PROGRESS.
The conference ticket will allow you to listen to experts, attend the exhibition area, and talk to speakers and top executives of companies during the business lunch. You can read the full program and buy a ticket on the website of Connected Car Summit.
The ticket price comprises 12,000 rubles without a discount. The price with the promo code partner2017 comprises 9,000 rubles.