Exhibition zone featured innovative developments in the sphere of Connected Cars. In particular, Delimobil and Rightech presented the newest carsharing equipment. T-Tronic’s booth gathered many people who wanted to test the car services aggregator platform. Moreover, company representatives awarded smart devices to the winners of the social media contest.
The exhibition also featured:
- Remoto app from Bright box, that allows managing a car remotely;
- The latest automotive components from NPP “ITELMA”;
- Solution for forecasting dangerous road conditions from Foreca;
- Software for self-driving cars from “KB Avrora” LLC;
- Microelectronics from JSC NIIMA PROGRESS;
Visitors of the demo zone could also view smart cars, eco-friendly electric cars with high-performance engines, unmanned vehicles and many other things.